Diadora respects the confidentiality of our customers and takes its obligations under privacy law seriously. The appropriate measures have been taken to ensure that your personal information is respected and kept confidential. The personal information collected from you on this website is used solely in relation to your transactions with Diadora and is never shared with other organisations.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and storage of your information for the following purposes:
°§ to personalise your shopping experiences, and to allow us to provide a website that caters to our customer's interests;
°§ to allow us to track your current and previous order history;
°§ to provide you with the option to receive monthly newsletters and to tailor these newsletters to your interests. If you do not wish to receive any marketing or promotional material in relation to our services or products, please let us know by emailing
You also have the option of not providing certain information requested by Diadora. However, you should note that this may prevent us from offering all of our services and products to you.
Diadora is the owner of the information submitted and stored on this website. We will not disclose any of your information to any third parties. We will only use this information in accordance with this statement. You can request access to your personal information that we hold about you by contacting us via our website.
No credit card number is stored in the system. Your credit card details will be passed to the payment gateway as soon as they have been collected.
Diadora's website may contain links to other websites. When you access these links we recommend that you read the website owner's privacy statement before disclosing your personal information. We do not accept responsibility for inappropriate use, collection, storage or disclosure of your personal information collected outside our website.
Our website host
Our website host may also collect personal information for statistical, reporting and maintenance purposes. This information will not be used to identify you and may include:
1. the number of users visiting this website and the number of pages viewed;
2. the date, time and duration of a visit; or
3. the path taken through this website.
Our website host uses this information to administer and improve the performance of this website.
Web beacons are images that originate from a third party site to track visitor activities. Diadora does not use web beacons to track the visiting patterns of individuals accessing its website.
Diadora may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with the law, (ii) enforce or apply our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, safety, or property of Diadora, our users, or others.
You consent to electronically receive communications from us. We may communicate with you by posting notices on this site or by e-mail. You agree that all communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. We will provide you with an option to decline these updates.
We will not be liable for any disclosure of your personal information to any third party not authorised under this agreement which was beyond our control.
Returns & ECommerce Policies
All goods purchased from Diadora may be exchanged for a product only store credit or a refund with proof of purchase (freight component is not refundable). This is provided that the goods are returned within 21 days of purchase, have not been used and are in their original packaging.
Exchanges will be accepted via courier or post, at the expense of the customer.
Please choose carefully as a refund may not be provided if you simply change your mind. Repairs, refunds or exchanges will not be accepted or provided unless the goods are faulty, unfit for purpose (where we have provided you our specialist advice about your need prior to purchase) or does not match the description provided.
If for any reason your goods are faulty, our normal manufacturer°Įs warranty applies, whereby Diadora will, in its sole discretion, either repair or replace those goods or refund the price that you have paid for those goods, regardless of the goods being worn or used. To take advantage of this policy, you will need to include your receipt as proof of purchase, and your return address. To the maximum extent possible, this will be the sole remedy for any statutory warranties.
No credit card number is stored in the system. The credit card details will be encrypted with 128bit encryption and passed for processing as soon as they have been collected.
Where you select for items to be delivered those items purchased from Diadora are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
You agree that the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia will apply to all transactions and communications on this site, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria to hear any dispute.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Diadora regarding the operation of the site.
Notices to ourselves can be sent to [insert address}. You acknowledge that we may use your primary email to us as your address for any alterations to this policy and you agree to such communications.
This site is provided °įas is°Ī. Diadora makes no express or implied warranties or representations as to the operation of the site or the content, information or materials on the site. You expressly agree that your usage of the site is at your sole risk.
Diadora disclaims all warranties express or implied, including but not limited to warranties for fitness or purpose. Diadora does not warrant that this site or any associated components including emails sent are free of viruses, spyware or other harmful elements. Diadora will not be liable for any damages arising from the use of this site, whether they be direct, indirect, punitive or consequential. In the event this disclaimer is ineffective, the maximum compensation due to you is refund of the services or products ordered.
Fatherís Day 2009 Promotion (the "PROMOTION")
- Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is: Overland Group Pty Ltd ("DIADORA"), ABN: 57 071 178 393, 444 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn VIC 3122 (the "PROMOTER").
- The Promotion commences on Friday, 28, August, 2009 at 00:01am (AEST) and concludes on Saturday, 5, September 2009 at 23:59 pm (AEST) (the "PROMOTION PERIOD").
- Entry is via the website www.diadora.com.au (the "WEBSITE"). To be a valid entrant, the entrant must be
- a permanent resident of Australia; and must not be:
- an employee of the Promoter, Diadora (the "SUPPLIER"), or any other agency associated with the Promotion; or
- an immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter, the Supplier, or any other agency associated with the Promotion.
- To submit a valid entry, between 00:01am on Friday, 28, August 2009 and 23:59 on Saturday, 5, September 2009 (the "ENTRY PERIOD") the entrant must
- Tell us in 25 words or less why YOUR DAD DESERVES TO WIN A RRP$250 PRIZE PACK from DIADORA THIS FATHERíS DAY!
- Fill in all of the required data fields on the online entry page;
AND the entry must not be, without limitation:
- racially or ethnically offensive;>
- capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence;
- capable of violating any law; and/or
- capable of giving rise to civil liability.
- No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not received by the Promoter for any reason whatsoever.
- Entry is free, however the entrantís internet connection rates apply.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person per day.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter, not time of transmission by the entrant.
- Should an entrantís contact details change during the Promotion Period the entrant must notify the Promoter of this change during the Promotion Period.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Promotion and to take the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to verify the validity of entries and entrants, and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with, the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill or store receipt for purchase requirement) in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promotion is a game of Skill. Judging criteria is based on the most creative response. Chance plays no part in determining the winner in this Promotion. There will be 1 winner over the Promotion Period.
- The winner will be selected by the judges at Diadora and this will take place at 11:00am (AEST) on Tuesday 8 September 2009 at 444 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn, VIC.
- The Promoterís decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will win: a $250 (valued at RRP) of Diadora products (the "Prize").The total prize pool is valued at a maximum of $250.
- The Prize includes: This may include footwear, apparel and accessories, as available on www.diadora.com.au at time of winning the prize, based on availability of sizes and colours in the styles selected. The next most appropriate style / size or colour will be substituted if necessary.
- The winner will be notified by telephone within 2 days of the determination and will also be sent an email advising them of their prize. The winner will be published in the Competition Page of www.diadora.com.au.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the Supplier and is correct at the time of printing. The Prize value is in Australia dollars.
- The Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and is only transferable at the absolute discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the variation in the value or make-up of the Prize or for any event that occurs that is beyond the Promoterís control. If the Prize is not utilised within the time period allocated it will be forfeited by the winner. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize or any element thereof for a prize of similar element of equal value.
- The winner is advised that tax implications may arise from them winning the Prize and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to take any action necessary in its sole discretion at any time, subject to any direction given under state permit regulations.
- The Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, that caused by any personís negligence) relating to the Promotion or the awarding or taking of the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The winner acknowledges that the Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The winner must become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior to taking the Prize. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility and is not liable for any additional conditions imposed on the taking of the Prize, nor for the breach of those conditions by any person.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, including to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to any direction given under the relevant state/territory permit regulations.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the winner to take part in any or all aspects of the Prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the Prize.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. In the event that the winner has not claimed the Prize by 11:59am (AEST) on Tuesday 6 October 2009, 1 MONTH FROM INITIAL DRAW 2009, the Promoter may award the unclaimed prize to the entry deemed to be judged to be the next most creative entry. The winner of the Unclaimed Prize Determination (the "UNCLAIMED PRIZE WINNER") will be contacted by email within 2 days of the Unclaimed Prize Determination and the Unclaimed Prize Winnerís name will be published on www.diadora.com.au/competitions. These Terms and Conditions apply to the Unclaimed Prize Winner.
- Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter:
- is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction with any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or any technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other personís property related to or resulting from participation in the Promotion;
- is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with the Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the Promotion; and
- is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries or entrantsí details.
- Your privacy is important to us. The Promoter collects your personal information and may disclose it to its marketing and communications agencies in order to conduct the Promotion. Personal information about entrants may also be disclosed to authorities responsible for the regulation of gaming and lotteries and winnersí names will be published and retained as required by relevant legislation.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the entrantís name if the entrant becomes the winner or the Unclaimed Prize winner, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the winner.
The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrantsí personal information to its contractors and agents associated with the Promotion, for the purpose of enabling them to assist in conducting the Promotion or communicating with entrants. The entrantís personal details may also be disclosed to the state permit authorities, for the purpose of reviewing the Promotion.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions authorises the Promoter to use an entrantís personal information for direct marketing purposes. The Promoter will not use an entrantís personal information for direct marketing purposes unless the entrant indicates otherwise when entering the Promotion on the Website.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria.
- These rules are Terms and Conditions and constitute the entire terms and conditions between the Entrant and the Promoter with respect to the Promotion and cannot be altered, modified or amended.